Sharing a Post to Your Personal Facebook Feed
Since 2018, Facebook has prevented third-party companies from posting directly to a user's personal feed, only allowing direct posts on business pages. InTouch provides a quick and simple process to post to your personal feed on Facebook.
1. InTouch sends a daily email each morning containing today's post and a link to manually share it to your social networks.
2. Open the InTouch Daily Social Post message in your email client. Click the Social Media hyperlink.
3. You default web browser will open navigating to today's post. The Social Media Quote will automatically open, but you may click the Quote button to toggle showing it.
Tip: The Social Media Quote should automatically be copied to your clipboard, however some browsers have security settings that prevent it. In such cases you will need to copy it manually.
4. Click the Facebook icon to share this post to your personal Facebook feed.
5. The Share on Facebook dialog will open. Tab or click into the Say something about this... field and paste the social media quote. You may paste using CTRL-V or right mouse click and select Paste from the menu.
6. Once you have "said something about this post", click the Post to Facebook button.