Connecting Your Social Media Accounts
InTouch will automatically post to your Social Media accounts once you have authorized InTouch on each network. You can schedule the posts to occur Monday through Friday randomly through the day, or at a specific time.
1. Once logged into InTouch, you may adjust you Social Media settings at any time and from anywhere inside of InTouch.
2. Click Settings in the application menu side pane. Click Social Media Settings.
3. InTouch will include default hashtags to each post. Tab or click into #Hastags field. Type the hashtags seperated by a space between each, be sure to include the # before each. Once finished, click the Save Hashtags button.
4. Scroll down to the Social Networks, click Link Your Facebook Business Account.
5. The New Facebook Task will open. Click Allow InTouch access to your Facebook button.
6. The Meta/Facebook dialog will open. If you are not logged in or you need to log into another account, you can do it at this time.
7. Select the Business Pages you want to give InTouch access to post. If you are unsure, check the Select All and click Next.
8. The required permissions InTouch needs will be automatically selected. Click Done to grant InTouch access to your account.
9. Confirmation showing the accounts are linked will appear. Click OK to return to InTouch.
10. Select the Business Page you want InTouch to post to from the dropdown.
11. If you do not want the default days and time for you posts, you may change them. To have InTouch randomly post throughout the business day, set the time to 12:00 AM. Click Save.
12. Repeat the process for each social media account.