Personalize Your Email Settings
1. Once logged into InTouch, you may personalize your profile account at any time and from anywhere inside of InTouch.
2. Click the "Personalize Your Account" menu in the upper right corner of the website.
Click the "Personalize" menu item.
3. Click the Email toolbar item on the Personalize Profile page.
4. InTouch currently shows what your mail merged newsletter looks like. To change the signature, press the Change Signature button.
5. The Signature Editor will appear. You may stylize any text by selecting the text and pressing the style button on the toolbar. You may also delete or add any fields or text that you want.
6. Click the Done Editing button when finished with your changes to the signature.
7. Scroll to the Signature Links section. Signature Links are included in most of the default Newsletter templates. If you have specific URLs to your website or other services you use for Home Search, Listings Alert, Automated Values or others you may enter those here.
8. Click the Save Email Personalization when you are finished.