Personalize Profile Settings
1. Once logged into InTouch, you may personalize your profile account at any time and from anywhere inside of InTouch.
2. Click the "Personalize Your Account" menu in the upper right corner of the website.
Click the "Personalize" menu item.
3. Begin by filling in the Personal Information fields. Tab between the fields, filling in as many fields as possible, InTouch will be able to properly brand the content to you. If you do not have all the information at this time, you can come back and add it at anytime.
4. Move to the Social Profiles section and add the link to each of your social network profiles. These will be automatically added to your signature and Market Multiplier. And social profile links left blank will be excluded automatically.
5. Add your License Information for the state you are licensed in. InTouch will add this to the footer of your emails, financial apps and Market Multiplier pages.
6. Upload your personal photo and company logo by pressing the Upload or Change Photo button.
7. Press the Save Profile Personalization button to commit your changes.